Thursday, August 14, 2008
What's in a NAME???
Hello friends and family. As you can see we are coming to the blog party. A little late, but were still getting here!! Anyway in case you didn't notice the name, this blog is for the whole clan, the Sax's, the Laminack's, and the Gustafson's. I figured that since I started my Dare Blog that I could at least do a family blog. Especially since the family is about to grow and things are getting busier, and crazier. I am new to this blog stuff so please be patient and I take criticism well. I am setting this up so that mom, dad, BL or Chad can get on and update too. So be sure to look at who posted the blurp. I will try and get on later and update everyone on the ongoings of the clan. Gotta get some housework done today!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment